Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Fresh Start

Well I have decided to start a new blog............I still have my other one: 'The Little Home', but I decided that I am going to save it for when we start a family. I always envisioned that blog to be about our home/family; a way to share pictures and the happenings life as true family, kids included. There is only so much one can talk about with 2 dogs so until we starting having children of our own I am going to let that site rest and start this blog which will be just a random assortment of stuff. I never will be a writer/creative mastermind that my little sister is, but she inspires me to at least try, she makes it look fun, so we'll see.
So here it is......the beginning of my rejuvenated blogging attempt. I hope to keep all of you up to date in what's happening in our life in Alabama, and maybe a few blogging extras. Baily did say she would help me (so I am holding you to that Sissy.)

Love you all and wish me luck.....

Blessings,
~~~~Ashley
Colossians 3:17