Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 3 - Your Favorite Television Program

Those that know me know that I am a TV fanatic. I mean I have a weekly schedule of shows that I watch. Now tv doesn't consume my life, I do have a life outside of tv. Greatest invention ever (besides a flat iron) is the DVR..........I mean what is better than the ability to record your favorite tv shows and watch them at your convenience? I wear mine out...all shows that I watch are set to automatically record just in case I miss them.

My Weekly TV schedule:
Sunday - "Brothers and Sisters" & ("Desperate Housewives")
Monday - "The Bachelorette"/"The Bachelor"/"Dancing with the Stars" (depending on the season of the year) & "Gossip Girl" & "90210"
Tuesday - "One Tree Hill"
Wednesday - ("CSI:NY")
Thursday - "The Office" & "Grey's Anatomy"

(See what I mean....Fanatic!) I even divide them up into priority:
1. Can't Miss/Must See
2. Try really hard to not miss.
3. Ok to record and watch later

So needless to say here are my favorite television shows ranked by priority:

1. Can't Miss/Must See:
"The Bachelorette", "Dancing with the Stars", "The Bachelor"




2. Try really hard to not miss:
"The Office", "Brothers and Sisters", "Grey's Anatomy"



3. Ok to record and watch later:
"One Tree Hill", "90210", "Gossip Girl"